| Partas Transportation Co., Inc |
It’s
been a while since I last surfed, and I’m still dazed by the event last
weekend. I am stuck at work and home routine, everyday. However I always find
time to check the swells up north if there are waves possible to catch, thanks
to WetSand. I realized that every time I went home to my hometown it consumes
most of my time on the road. I don’t really care how long does it take to
travel from La Union to Manila, but for the other way around it kills me. It’ll
take me 6-8 hours going to La Union from Manila if it’s a day trip and 4-6
hours if it’s after 12 midnight. A lot of things can happen on the swell with
that span of time. Sometimes, I leave Manila with a lot of hype expecting to
have a good swell from the last time I checked the forecast. Then suddenly
become bum when I passed through spots where I expect something good but
nothing. I asked myself… Did I miscalculate on something?
| Cabanaroan Locals: Morning Chat |
Just so you
know, tides changes every 4-6 hours. I don’t need a book or something for this
because I was born and raised at a place where you access the ocean whenever
you want. But I might be having a little rust with these things since I moved
in the city.
It’s too far
for me to hold at one point but will definitely bring back my rhythm again.
| Holcim Ltd. Port: Sitio Cabanaroan, Quirino, Bacnotan, La Union |
No comments:
Post a Comment